Branch Club of the Year Voting
These are the four clubs nominated for club of the year 2019
Elton Liberal club, new George st, Elton, Bury, bl8 1nw (open at 12-00),
Milnrow cricket club, Harbour ln, Milnrow, ol16 4hf (open at 7-00pm),
Milnrow working mens club, 131 Dale st, Milnrow, ol16 3nw (open at 5-00pm),
Dobcross brass band and social club, Platt ln, Dobcross, ol13 5ad (open at 7-00pm).
Please find the COTY voting form below
All forms to be returned to ku.gro.armacbor@sbulc() or in person to Don Booth (clubs officer) by the end of February.
For previous issues go to the Branch Magazine page
Good Beer Guide 2017
The latest edition of the Good Beer Guide is now available and can be purchased at branch meetings at a discounted rate.
CAMRA nationally has also released the Good Beer Guide 2017 in popular ePub and Kindle formats plus Sat Nav versions
You can also purchase the latest GBG here Good Beer Guide 2017.
Local Pubs and Beer festivals
There are many of the pubs and other organisations in our Branch area that run beer festivals, details will be added here: National, Regional and Local Beer Festivals
For our Local Pubs follow the link
Would you like to do some Campaigning locally?
Twitter / CAMRA_ROB
- Wednesday, 09:49 : We're sending a small contingent into @LiverpoolCAMRA territory on Saturday. Be afraid...
- Wednesday, 09:00 : RT @tandleman: @LancashireFold @CAMRA_ROB @JWLeesBrewery Thanks to LF for hosting our committee meeting last night. Beer in GBG condition. All impressed.
- Sunday, 20:22 : RT @FBBeerFest: This year's festival poster. Please share, print and put up wherever you can. Thanks #FBBF18 pic.twitter.com/UtxJp3K6Li
- Tuesday, 09:13 : RT @OldhamBeerFest: The 2018 festival is nearly upon us. Keep checking rob.camra.org.uk/viewnode.php?i… for updates and info.
- Tuesday, 09:06 : Our committee will be @LancashireFold, Middleton, Centre of the Known Universe according to @tandleman, tonight at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…