Branch Pub of the Year 2022
We are pleased to announce our winners for the Branch Pub of the Year and Branch Cider Pub of the Year 2022 following an exhaustive nomination, surveying and voting process to be as follows:-
Rochdale Borough - The Flying Horse Hotel
Oldham Borough - The Fox & Pine
Bury Borough - The Trackside Bar
Overall Branch PotY - The Fox & Pine, Oldham
Branch Cider PotY- The Trackside Bar, Bury
Watch this space for pictures of the presentations!
The Branch covers the Metropolitan areas of Rochdale, Oldham and Bury, and is one of 8 within the CAMRA Greater Manchester Region covering the Greater Manchester area. As a Branch we tend to use Rochdale as the administrative centre of the Branch, as it is reasonably easy to get to by public transport from most of the areas across the Branch. This is why all of our Branch meetings are currently held in the Flying Horse Hotel, Rochdale.
For getting around the Branch go to Transport for Greater Manchester.
Follow this link for more details About the Branch
Are you a ROB CAMRA member?
You can sign in to the Members Area using your CAMRA membership number (less any 0's at the front) and the same password used for the CAMRA national website. This site is case sensitive!
This page is for ROB Camra members only and will provide various links for the ROB CAMRA Branch use.
Get your pub on the Map!
The Branch Membership Secretary welcomes new members to the branch when they join CAMRA, but we only write to branch members who have not supplied a current e mail address. Our preferred method of communication is by e mail. Written mailouts happen infrequently, due to the costs and time involved.
If you have an e mail address and would like to be updated on a regular basis, please contact the Branch Membership Secretary
Branch members that supply an email address receive a monthly newsletter "Camra Calling" with up to the minute news from the branch, as well as reminders about meetings and socials.
You can also read "Camra Calling" by signing in to the Members Area using your CAMRA membership number (less any 0's at the front) and your postcode as the password, no spaces. This site is case sensitive!
If you used to receive e mails and have stopped receiving them, is it because you have changed your e mail address and not told us? Again, please contact Branch Membership Secretary.
Twitter / CAMRA_ROB
- Saturday, 19:31 : RT @tandleman: @timofnewbury @ArundelBrewery This afternoon I edited a great info piece about one of our local breweries. Look out for @CAMRA_ROB More Beer Autumn edition in early September.Issue 60 since you ask.
- Wednesday, 16:50 : Get together for our Younger Members (18 - 40 year olds) 28th August 2022 Meeting @FlyerRochdale at 4pm. Then a trip around Rochdale. Younger Members Rep @teapot2208
- Tuesday 9 August, 21:57 : Our new organiser John reports that @OldhamBeerFest has the valued support of @OldhamMayor and is now seeking sponsors for 31 March/1st April 2023. Put those dates in the diary, folks! pic.twitter.com/MMyBTJmLBU
- Tuesday 9 August, 21:46 : Young members - our co-ordinator Christine has reached out to you via email in the last couple of days. Come and join us - we don't bite! pic.twitter.com/55LvHbXmL4
- Tuesday 9 August, 21:31 : Our cider rep is again vexed by chaptalisation (Google it), and the use of keykegs for the drink... pic.twitter.com/NWY3GmUdfW