The Branch covers the Metropolitan areas of Rochdale, Oldham and Bury, and is one of 8 within the CAMRA Greater Manchester Region covering the Greater Manchester area. As a Branch we tend to use Rochdale as the administrative centre of the Branch, as it is reasonably easy to get to by public transport from most of the areas across the Branch. This is why all of our Branch meetings are currently held in The Baum, Rochdale.
For getting around the Branch go to Transport for Greater Manchester.
Follow this link for more details About the Branch
Are you a ROB Camra member?
You can sign in to the Members Area using your CAMRA membership number (less any 0's at the front) and your postcode as the password, no spaces. This site is case sensitive!
This page is for ROB Camra members only and will provide various links for the ROB Camra Branch use.
Get your pub on the Map!
The Branch Membership Secretary welcomes new members to the branch when they join CAMRA, but we only write to branch members who have not supplied a current e mail address. Our preferred method of communication is by e mail. Written mailouts happen infrequently, due to the costs and time involved.
If you have an e mail address and would like to be updated on a regular basis, please contact the Branch Membership Secretary
Branch members that supply an email address receive a monthly newsletter "Camra Calling" with up to the minute news from the branch, as well as reminders about meetings and socials.
You can also read "Camra Calling" by signing in to the Members Area using your CAMRA membership number (less any 0's at the front) and your postcode as the password, no spaces. This site is case sensitive!
If you used to receive e mails and have stopped receiving them, is it because you have changed your e mail address and not told us? Again, please contact Branch Membership Secretary.
Twitter / CAMRA_ROB
- Tuesday 6th November, 22:43 : RT @RochdaleTown: Some of the CAMRA Champion Beers of Britain which will be available at the Great Rochdale Ale Trail 2018 on 15/16/1… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Sunday 4th November, 13:21 : RT @bringbacktherag: Campaign Launch Event 1 Dec 2018 @ Walmersley Con Club 7.30pm- hear about share opportunities in Burys first Commun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Wednesday 31st October, 10:23 : RT @Beer4John: This year I marked 30 years as Opening Times editor. For all you nostalgia fans the May and June 1988 issues are no… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Wednesday 31st October, 11:55 : RT @Beer4John: TICKETS NOW ON SALE - at January's Manchester Beer & Cider Festival I'm hosting 2 tastings - 'Introduction to Belgi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Tuesday 30th October, 08:01 : Two local beer festivals happening in November. @burybeerfest & @Roch_Beer_Fest Have you spotted any posters yet?