The Branch covers the Metropolitan areas of Rochdale, Oldham and Bury, and is one of 8 within the CAMRA Greater Manchester Region covering the Greater Manchester area. As a Branch we tend to use Rochdale as the administrative centre of the Branch, as it is reasonably easy to get to by public transport from most of the areas across the Branch. This is why all of our Branch meetings are currently held in The Baum, Rochdale.
For getting around the Branch go to Transport for Greater Manchester.
Follow this link for more details About the Branch
Are you a ROB Camra member?
You can sign in to the Members Area using your CAMRA membership number (less any 0's at the front) and your postcode as the password, no spaces. This site is case sensitive!
This page is for ROB Camra members only and will provide various links for the ROB Camra Branch use.
Good Beer Guide 2020 Nominations - Please visit these pubs to determine whether you think they are worthy of being in the 2020 GBG
How to nominate Pub of the Year 2019 and Most improved Pub of The Year 2019
Get your pub on the Map!
The Branch Membership Secretary welcomes new members to the branch when they join CAMRA, but we only write to branch members who have not supplied a current e mail address. Our preferred method of communication is by e mail. Written mailouts happen infrequently, due to the costs and time involved.
If you have an e mail address and would like to be updated on a regular basis, please contact the Branch Membership Secretary
Branch members that supply an email address receive a monthly newsletter "Camra Calling" with up to the minute news from the branch, as well as reminders about meetings and socials.
You can also read "Camra Calling" by signing in to the Members Area using your CAMRA membership number (less any 0's at the front) and your postcode as the password, no spaces. This site is case sensitive!
If you used to receive e mails and have stopped receiving them, is it because you have changed your e mail address and not told us? Again, please contact Branch Membership Secretary.
Twitter / CAMRA_ROB
- Tuesday 14th May, 15:26 : RT @EagleChildRammy: If you like #caskale we do a great offer for @CAMRA_Official members with a pint of house ale for just £2.50 a pint… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Friday 17th May, 12:16 : RT @KenLynch73: @CAMRA_ROB twitter.com/morningad/stat…
- Friday 17th May, 11:01 : RT @BrilliantBoozer: A genuine stunner inside and out with beers to match, @FlyerRochdale is a winner Tag @BrilliantBoozer Email bril… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Friday 17th May, 15:13 : RT @thirstyFishBury: Good morning Friday @thirstyFishBury @buryfcofficial @CAMRA_ROB @BrianShenton54 @eastlancsrly @BuryTimes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Tuesday 7th May, 23:06 : RT @EastLancsCAMRA: It’s almost here! The greatly anticipated @clithbeerfest . We kick off at 6.30 pm on Thursday. Briggsy,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…