Branch Pub of the Year 2021
Congratulations to the Cob and Coal Tap a worthy winner of both Branch Pub of the Year and Branch Cider Pub of the year!
The Branch covers the Metropolitan areas of Rochdale, Oldham and Bury, and is one of 8 within the CAMRA Greater Manchester Region covering the Greater Manchester area. As a Branch we tend to use Rochdale as the administrative centre of the Branch, as it is reasonably easy to get to by public transport from most of the areas across the Branch. This is why all of our Branch meetings are currently held in the Flying Horse Hotel, Rochdale.
For getting around the Branch go to Transport for Greater Manchester.
Follow this link for more details About the Branch
Are you a ROB Camra member?
You can sign in to the Members Area using your CAMRA membership number (less any 0's at the front) and your postcode as the password, no spaces. This site is case sensitive!
This page is for ROB Camra members only and will provide various links for the ROB Camra Branch use.
Get your pub on the Map!
The Branch Membership Secretary welcomes new members to the branch when they join CAMRA, but we only write to branch members who have not supplied a current e mail address. Our preferred method of communication is by e mail. Written mailouts happen infrequently, due to the costs and time involved.
If you have an e mail address and would like to be updated on a regular basis, please contact the Branch Membership Secretary
Branch members that supply an email address receive a monthly newsletter "Camra Calling" with up to the minute news from the branch, as well as reminders about meetings and socials.
You can also read "Camra Calling" by signing in to the Members Area using your CAMRA membership number (less any 0's at the front) and your postcode as the password, no spaces. This site is case sensitive!
If you used to receive e mails and have stopped receiving them, is it because you have changed your e mail address and not told us? Again, please contact Branch Membership Secretary.
Twitter / CAMRA_ROB
- Friday, 14:00 : Congratulations to one of our fantastic local breweries for being recognised for brewing a fantastic local ale! twitter.com/SeriousBrewCo/…
- Tuesday 4 January, 09:39 : RT @MancSpbw: S.P.B.W Greater MANCHESTER NEXT SOCIAL MEETING Tuesday 11th January 2022 19.30pm at The Angel 6 Angel St, Manchester M4 4BQ.This will involve a Talk from Steve Dunkley from @BeerNouveau who specializes in Heritage brews and Beers from wooden barrels. All welcome.
- Saturday 8 January, 18:34 : Dig out the green ink folks! twitter.com/CAMRA_AGM/stat…
- Saturday 8 January, 12:50 : Bombay Brew gets a mention here. They also went to another pub. Wonder which one... theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2…
- Tuesday 4 January, 21:33 : RT @OldhamBeerFest: We have an authorised contract with @OldhamMayor so will be having a planning meeting Tuesday 11th Jan 19:30 @FoxandP All systems go... For now...